TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
(Test of English as a Foreign Language), designed by ETS, is an internationally recognised and globally standardiszed English language test that evaluates English Language Proficiency of the applicant’s who wants to pursue their education in Germany. TOEFL is accepted and acknowledged by a multitude of universities, institutions and companies as official language certificate and predominantly address students who wish to study in Germany.
TOEFL Fast Facts
- TOEFL is globally accepted measure of English proficiency.
- TOEFL Score is accepted across more than 150 countries
- TOEFL iBT is honored by more than 10000 Colleges, Universities and agencies.
- TOEFL is delivered via Internet.
- TOEFL: Test of English as Foreign Language is a test to measure English proficiency. For higher studies and work in locations where language of instruction is English you will need to show your level of English. This is mandatory requirement for candidates whose first language is not English. To help students and job seekers ETS has designed TOEFL. Its globaly respected English language test in the world. Students seeking admission into Universities can write TOEFL test. Test is available as TOEFL iBT (internet based test)
- TOEFL PBT is discontinued now.
TOEFL iBT for Higher Studies
For the purpose of convenience, we will call here TOEFL iBT as TOEFL. According to testing agency ETS, more than 35 million candidates across world have taken TOEFL test to show English proficiency. The average English skill level of test takers ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
Who can write TOEFL iBT
- Students seeking admission in a university where language of instruction is English
- Students seeking admission/exit in/from and English language learning program
- Seeking scholarship and certification
- Learners of English who want to know their level of English
- Students and job seekers applying for visas